Complete our subscription form to follow our blog and receive updates when new blog posts are released.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Our posts discuss how Engineers and Scientists can leverage Open-Source CAE tools in their work, research, and education to solve complex engineering problems. Computer-aided design (CAD), multi-disciplinary design optimization (MDO), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and other computational continuum mechanics (CCM) topics will be the core of the discussion, where additional focal points will be:
- Validation efforts
- Tutorials on various CAE tools
- Conferences and Workshops
- Interviews with subject matter experts
- Modeling and simulation strategies
- Open Source CAE success stories
- CAE tools in academia and industry
- Commentary on other Open Source CAE tools
- Community requested topics
WHERE ELSE CAN I FOLLOW ENGYS?
Be sure to follow us on
and see what’s happening with ENGYS around the web.