In this webinar, we discuss the additions and enhancements introduced in ELEMENTS 4.0.0 in terms of usability, model availability and performance aimed at improving user experience and simulation capability.
• New ride height adjustment tools
• New option to relocate the origin of the vehicle model
• New option to define the ground plane position of the virtual wind tunnel
• New cell zone assembly type in the external aerodynamics configuration templates for data monitoring and/or data exports
• Many other exciting new features
BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil) in 2015, followed by a MSc in Transport Phenomena from the same university in 2018. Currently, Lisandro is Head of Sales and Marketing and General Manager of all ENGYS operations in LATAM.