OpenFOAM Workshop (Year): Location, Host
- OFW12 (2017): Exeter, United Kingdom, University of Exeter
- OFW11 (2016): Guimarães, Portugal, IPC/i3N-Institute of Polymers and Composites from the University of Minho
- OFW10 (2015): Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, Department of Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- OFW9 (2014): Zagreb, Croatia, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture (FSB)
- OFW8 (2013): Jeju, South Korea, Dept of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
- OFW7 (2012): Darmstadt, Germany, Center for Smart Interfaces
- OFW6 (2011): State College, Pennsylvania, USA, Applied Research Laboratory
- OFW5 (2010): Gothenburg, Sweden, Chalmers Department of Applied Mechanics
- OFW4 (2009): Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Hydro Quebec
- OFW3 (2008): Milan, Italy, Internal Combustion Engine Group (ICE)
- OFW2 (2007): Zagreb, Croatia, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture (FSB)
- OFW1 (2006): Zagreb, Croatia, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture (FSB)
PROJECTS BASED ON OPENFOAM® TECHNOLOGY
Project Name: Short Description
- BlueCFD-Core: This project provides source code and unofficial ports for up-to-date 64 bit Windows 7 to 10
- CUFFLINK: A library for linking numerical methods based on CUDA™ C/C++ with OpenFOAM®.
- foam-extend: An extended version of OpenFOAM with community driven contributions
- HELYX-OS: A graphical user interface for standard OpenFOAM®
- SOWFA: (Simulator fOr Wind Farm Applications) is a set of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solvers; boundary conditions; and turbine models based on the OpenFOAM CFD toolbox.
- Swak4Foam: A supplemental library of boundary conditions; utilities; and function objects to expand the capability of leveraging expressions in OpenFOAM technology
- TurbinesFoam: turbinesFoam is a library for simulating wind and marine hydrokinetic turbines in OpenFOAM (3.0.x and 4.x) using the actuator line method.
Any additional links to add to this page, please sign in and leave a comment below